Terms & Conditions
Last updated: July 08, 2021
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Website.
CRAFTEX Warehouse (PTY) Ltd. is a business in the Arts & Crafts Industry that mainly sells and manufactures Arts, Crafts & Printing Goods. Other Manufacturing processes may include (but are not limited to) furniture manufacturing, and laser cutting & engraving.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
- This website can be accessed at craftexwarehouse.com, (the "Website") and is owned and operated by CRAFTEX Warehouse (PTY) Ltd. ("CRAFTEX", "we", "us" and "our").
- These Website Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") govern the ordering, sale and delivery of Goods, and the use of the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions (also referred to as "Terms") are binding and enforceable against every person that accesses or uses this Website ("you", "your" or "user"), including without limitation each user who registers as contemplated below ("registered user"). By using the Website and by clicking on the "Register Now" button on the Website, as may be applicable, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Website enables you to shop online for an extensive range of ("Goods").
- ("Affiliate") means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for the election of directors or other managing authority.
- ("Country") refers to: The Republic of South Africa
- ("Device") means any device that can access the Website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- ("Third-party Social Media Service") means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Website.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to users who are consumers for purposes of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 (the "CPA").
- These Terms and Conditions contain provisions that appear in similar text and style to this clause and which -
- may limit the risk or liability of CRAFTEX or a third party; and/or
- may create risk or liability for the user; and/or
- may compel the user to indemnify CRAFTEX or a third party; and/or
- serves as an acknowledgement, by the user, of a fact.
- Your attention is drawn to these Terms and Conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted.
- If there is any provision in these Terms and Conditions that you do not understand, it is your responsibility to ask CRAFTEX to explain it to you before you accept the Terms and Conditions or continue using the Website.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended or must be understood to unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any right or obligation, as the case may be, created for either you or CRAFTEX in terms of the CPA.
- CRAFTEX permits the use of this Website subject to the Terms and Conditions. By using this Website in any way, you shall be deemed to have accepted all the Terms and Conditions unconditionally. You must not use this Website if you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- Please refer to our Returns Policy for more information about returning products (and related refunds, replacements or repairs). The Returns Policy is incorporated by reference (which means that it forms part of these Terms and Conditions).
Returns can be viewed at http://www.craftexwarehouse.com/return-and-refund-policy/
Registration and use of the website
- Only registered users may order Goods on the Website.
- To register as a user, you must provide your email and password and provide certain information and personal details to CRAFTEX. You will need to use your email and password to access the Website in order to purchase Goods.
- You agree and warrant that your email and password shall:
- be used for personal use only; and
- not be disclosed by you to any third party.
- For security purposes you agree to enter the correct email and password whenever ordering Goods, failing which you will be denied access.
- You agree that, once the correct email and password relating to your account have been entered, irrespective of whether the use of the email and password is unauthorised or fraudulent, you will be liable for payment of such order, save where the order is cancelled by you in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree to notify CRAFTEX immediately upon becoming aware of or reasonably suspecting any unauthorised access to or use of your email and password and to take steps to mitigate any resultant loss or harm.
- By using the Website you warrant that you are 18 (eighteen) years of age or older and of full legal capacity. If you are under the age of 18 (eighteen) or if you are not legally permitted to enter into a binding agreement, then you may use the Website only with the involvement and supervision of your parent or legal guardian. If your parent or legal guardian supervises you and gives his/her consent, then such person agrees to be bound to these Terms and Conditions and to be liable and responsible for you and all your obligations under these Terms and Conditions.
- You agree that you will not in any way use any device, software or other instruments to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website. In addition, you agree that you will not in any way use any robot, spider, other automatic devices, or manual process to monitor, copy, distribute or modify the Website or the information contained herein, without the prior written consent from an authorised CRAFTEX representative (such consent is deemed given for standard search engine technology employed by Internet search websites to direct Internet users to this Website).
- You may not use the Website to distribute material that is defamatory, offensive, contains or amounts to hate speech or is otherwise unlawful.
- You may not in any way display, publish, copy, print, post or otherwise use the Website and/or the information contained therein without the express prior written consent of an authorised CRAFTEX representative.
Conclusion of sales and availability of stock
- Registered users may place orders for Goods, which CRAFTEX may accept or reject. Whether or not CRAFTEX accepts an order depends on the availability of Goods, correctness of the information relating to the Goods (including without limitation the price) and receipt of payment or payment authorisation by CRAFTEX for the Goods.
- NOTE: CRAFTEX will indicate the acceptance of your order by sending an order processing email or delivering the Goods to you or allowing you to collect them, and only at that point will an agreement of sale between you and CRAFTEX come into effect (the "Sale").This is regardless of any communication from CRAFTEX stating that your order or payment has been confirmed. CRAFTEX will indicate the rejection of your order by cancelling it and, as soon as possible thereafter, refunding you for any amount already paid.
- Prior to delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may cancel an order within 24 hours. After delivery or your collection of the Goods, you may return the Goods only in accordance with the Returns Policy.
- Placing Goods in a wishlist or shopping basket without completing the purchase cycle does not constitute an order for such Goods, and as such, Goods may be removed from the shopping basket if stock is no longer available or the price thereof might change without notice to you. You cannot hold CRAFTEX liable if such Goods are not available or are not available at the particular price when you complete or attempt to complete the purchase cycle at a later stage.
- You acknowledge that the stock of all Goods on offer is limited and that pricing may change at any time without notice to you. In the case of Goods for sale by CRAFTEX, CRAFTEX will take all reasonable efforts to monitor stock levels and ensure that when stock is no longer available, that offers thereof are discontinued on the Website. However, we cannot guarantee the availability of stock. When Goods are no longer available after you have placed an order, CRAFTEX will notify you and you will be entitled to a refund of any amount already paid by you for such Goods.
- In the case of Goods for sale by a Third Party Supplier, CRAFTEX relies on inventory information supplied by the relevant Third Party Supplier and CRAFTEX accordingly bears no liability for any inaccuracies in the information supplied to it.
- We are committed to providing secure online payment facilities. All transactions are encrypted using appropriate encryption technology.
- Whether the Goods are for sale by CRAFTEX, payment may be made for Goods via the following methods (depending on its availability and/or your eligibility to use such a method)
- Debit/Cheque card (MasterCard or Visa): where payment is made by debit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the debit card supplied for purposes of paying for the Goods. You also warrant that your debit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
- Credit card (MasterCard or Visa): where payment is made by credit card, we may require additional information in order to authorise and/or verify the validity of payment. In such cases we are entitled to withhold delivery until such time as the additional information is received by us and authorisation is obtained by us for the amounts. If we do not receive authorisation your order for the Goods will be cancelled. You warrant that you are fully authorised to use the credit card supplied for purposes of paying for the Goods. You also warrant that your credit card has sufficient available funds to cover all the costs incurred as a result of the services used on the Website;
- direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer: if you pay via direct bank deposit or electronic funds transfer (EFT), payment must be made within 5 (five) days of placing your order. CRAFTEX will not accept your order if payment has not been received;
- CRAFTEX Vouchers;
- Card Payments via Paygate;
- PayPal; and/or
- Card transactions that are acquired for CRAFTEX via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to www.paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
- Customer details will be stored by CRAFTEX separately from card details which are entered by the client on PayGate's secure site. For more detail on PayGate refer to www.paygate.co.za.
- The merchant outlet country at the time of presenting payment options to the cardholder is South Africa. Transaction currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- You may contact us to obtain a full record of your payment. We will also send you email communications about your order and payment.
- Once you have selected your payment method (except direct bank deposit), you will be directed to a link to a secure site for payment of the applicable purchase price for the Goods.
Delivery of goods
- CRAFTEX offers 2 (two) methods of delivery of Goods to you. You may select delivery via:
- courier; or
- self-collection (namely Click & Collect).
- For more information about delivery, please contact us. Our delivery charges are subject to change at any time, without prior notice to you. You will see the applicable delivery charges in your cart when you check out.
- Where it accepts your order, CRAFTEX will deliver the Goods to you as soon as reasonably possible, but no later than 30 (thirty) days of receipt of your payment ("Delivery Period"). We will notify you if we are unable to deliver the Goods during the Delivery Period. You may then, within 7 (seven) days of receiving such notification elect whether or not to cancel your order for the Goods. If you elect to cancel your order, we will reimburse you for the purchase price.
- CRAFTEX's obligation to deliver a product to you is fulfilled when we deliver the product to the physical address nominated by you for delivery of the order. CRAFTEX is not responsible for any loss or unauthorised use of a product after it has delivered the product to the physical address nominated by you.
- We shall take all reasonable efforts to accurately reflect the description, availability, purchase price and delivery charges of Goods on the Website. However, should there be any errors of whatsoever nature on the Website (which are not due to our gross negligence), we shall not be liable for any loss, claim or expense relating to a transaction based on any error, save - in the case of any incorrect purchase price - to the extent of refunding you for any amount already paid, or otherwise as set out in the Returns Policy.
- CRAFTEX shall not be bound by any incorrect information regarding our Goods displayed on any third party websites.
Gift Vouchers & Coupons
- CRAFTEX may from time to time make physical or electronic gift vouchers ("Gift Vouchers") and promotional coupons or discounts ("Coupons") available for use on the Website towards the purchase of CRAFTEX Goods. Gift Vouchers and Coupons can only be redeemed while they are valid and their expiry dates cannot be extended. More specifically:
- Gift Vouchers
- Gift Vouchers that are purchased by registered users are valid for 1 year after Sale. Gift Vouchers that CRAFTEX gives away for free are valid for the period stated thereon. In each case, if your Voucher has not been used within that period, it will expire.
- Gift Vouchers cannot be used to buy other Gift Vouchers or Coupons. They do not accrue interest and are not refundable for cash once purchased or otherwise obtained. If your Gift Voucher value is less than the amount required to cover the full order you wish to place, you may make up the difference by paying via one of our other payment methods.
- CRAFTEX is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or unauthorised distribution of a Gift Voucher after it has delivered the Gift Voucher to you or the email address nominated by you.
- There are two types of Coupons; a Coupon with a fixed amount of a discount, e.g. R100 off ("FixedCoupon"), and a Coupon with a percentage discount, e.g. 10% off ("Percentage Coupon").
- Coupons are issued at CRAFTEX's sole discretion and we are entitled at any time to correct, cancel or reject a Coupon for any reason (including without limitation where a Coupon has been distributed in an unauthorised manner). Users do not have a right to Coupons, and Coupons cannot be earned. Coupons are issued under specific terms and conditions regulating when and how they may be used.
- As a general rule, and unless specified otherwise on the specific Coupon itself:
- each Coupon can only be used once;
- only one Coupon can be used per order;
- only one Coupon can be used on the Website per person per promotion/campaign;
- Percentage Coupons may only be redeemed on purchases with a total cart value of less than R5,000;
- where a Percentage Coupon has been used and you wish to cancel any items in the order prior to making payment, the entire order must be cancelled. You will be issued with a new Percentage Coupon and will need to place the order again, without the item that you wished to cancel;
- a Coupon must be used at check-out - it cannot be used later on existing orders; and
- the value of the Coupon will be set off against the value of your shopping basket and the balance remaining, if any, will be payable by you.
- Coupons cannot be used to buy Gift Vouchers or other Coupons, and cannot be exchanged or refunded for cash or credit. CRAFTEX is not responsible for any harm due to the loss, unauthorised use or distribution of a Coupon.
- If for any reason a Coupon does not reflect on the final amount due from you at check-out, you can contact us here to confirm if the Coupon is still valid. If CRAFTEX confirms that the Coupon is still valid and you have already placed your order, you can choose whether to cancel the order and place it again with the Coupon, or you can use the Coupon on your next order within the limitations of the specific Coupon's terms and conditions.
- You may be required to submit the original communication containing the Coupon code, and any other information reasonably requested by CRAFTEX, before you are able to use a Coupon.
- Click here for instructions on how to use/redeem a promotional coupon.
- From time to time, we may offer certain Goods at discounted prices which are explained below (each a "Sale"). These will be subject to certain conditions (as set out in these Terms and/or the Website), which define the scope of the Sale. If you buy a product within the scopeof a Sale, you will pay the discounted price for that product (the "Sale Price").
- However, if you buy a product in a manner that fallsoutside of the scope of a Sale, then you will pay the then-current (non-Sale) selling price on the Website (the "Normal Price"), for each product that falls outside the scope of the Sale.
- For example: if you buy more than one product on Sale, you will pay the Sale Price for the first product, but the Normal Price for all products thereafter. Alternatively, if you buy a product in combination with any other products that together do not constitute a Bundle/Kit Sale, you will pay the Normal Price for all such products falling outside the scope of the relevant Sale.
- We may from time to time offer Bundle/Kit Sales for sale on the Website ("Bundle/KitSales"). Each Bundle/Kit Sale will consist of two or more products that either we or you (as provided on the Website) have combined together in a single Bundle/Kit.
- Any saving or discount resulting from purchasing a Bundle/Kit Sale instead of its component products separately may be applied to any of the component products individually at our sole discretion.
- A Bundle/Kit Sale should be distinguished from a pre-packed Bundle/Kit compiled by our supplier and supplied to us as a single unit ("Pre-packed Bundle/Kits"). Any saving or discount in respect of a Pre-packed Bundle/Kit will be applied only to the total Bundle/Kit price and not to the prices of the individual component products. Please refer to our Returns Policy for information about returning a Pre-packed Bundle/Kit.
Email Opt-in Policy
- When registering or checking out of the CRAFTEX Website you are given the option to opt-in for our email newsletters. You may unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the "Unsubscribe or Modify my subscription" link at the bottom of any email sent or change your preferences on your online account at http://www.craftexwarehouse.com/account/update-account-details/
Changes to these Terms and Conditions
- CRAFTEX may, in its sole discretion, change any of these Terms and Conditions at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check these Terms and Conditions and make sure that you are satisfied with the changes. Should you not be satisfied, you must not place any further orders on, or in any other way use, the Website.
- Any such change will only apply to your use of this Website after the change is displayed on the Website. If you use the Website after such amended Terms and Conditions have been displayed on the Website, you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
Ownership and copyright
- The contents of the Website, including any material, information, data, software, icons, text, graphics, layouts, images, sound clips, advertisements, video clips, trade names, logos, trade-marks, designs and service marks which are displayed on or incorporated in this Website ("Website Content") are protected by law, including but not limited to copyright and trademark law. The Website Content is the property of CRAFTEX, its advertisers and/or sponsors and/or is licensed to CRAFTEX.
- You will not acquire any right, title or interest in or to the Website or the Website Content.
- Any use, distribution or reproduction of the Website Content is prohibited unless expressly authorised in terms of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise provided for in law. To obtain permissions for the commercial use of any Website Content contact us.
- Where any of the Website Content has been licensed to CRAFTEX or belongs to any third party, your rights of use will also be subject to any terms and conditions which that licensor or third party imposes from time to time and you agree to comply with such third party terms and conditions.
- The use of the Website is entirely at your own risk and you assume full responsibility for any risk or loss resulting from the use of the Website or reliance on any information on the Website.
- Whilst CRAFTEX takes reasonable measures to ensure that the content of the Website is accurate and complete, CRAFTEX makes no representations or warranties, whether express or implied, as to the quality, timeliness, operation, integrity, availability or functionality of the Website or as to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any information on the Website. If any such representations or warranties are made by CRAFTEX's representatives, CRAFTEX shall not be bound thereby.
- CRAFTEX disclaims liability for any damage, loss or expenses, whether direct, indirect or consequential in nature, arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website and/or any content therein unless otherwise provided by law.
- Although Goods sold from the Website may, under certain specifically defined circumstances, be under warranty, the Website itself and all information provided on the Website is provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
- Any views or statements made or expressed on the Website are not necessarily the views of CRAFTEX, its directors, employees and/or agents.
- In addition to the disclaimers contained elsewhere in these Terms and Conditions, CRAFTEX also makes no warranty or representation, whether express or implied, that the information or files available on the Website are free of viruses, spyware, malware, trojans, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, destroy, compromise, disrupt, disable, harm, jeopardise or otherwise impede in any manner the operation, stability, security functionality or content of your computer system, computer network, hardware or software in any way. You accept all risk associated with the existence of such viruses, destructive materials or any other data or code which is able to corrupt, compromise, jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the operation or content of a computer system, computer network, any handset or mobile device, or your hardware or software, save where such risks arise due to the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of CRAFTEX, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. CRAFTEX thus disclaims all liability for any damage, loss or liability of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your access to or use of the Website.
Linking to third party websites
- This Website may contain links or references to other websites ("Third Party Websites") which are outside of our control, including those of advertisers. These Terms and Conditions do not apply to those Third Party Websites and CRAFTEX is not responsible for the practices and/or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or the "cookies" that those sites may use.
- Notwithstanding the fact that the Website may refer to or provide links to Third Party Websites, your use of such Third Party Websites is entirely at your own risk and we are not responsible for any loss, expense, claim or damage, whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising from your use of such Third Party Websites or your reliance on any information contained therein.
Limitation of liability
- CRAFTEX cannot be held liable for any inaccurate information published on the Website and/or any incorrect prices displayed on the Website, save where such liability arises from the gross negligence or wilful misconduct of CRAFTEX, its employees, agents or authorised representatives. You are encouraged to contact us to report any possible malfunctions or errors.
- CRAFTEX SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGES WHICH MIGHT ARISE FROM YOUR USE OF, OR RELIANCE UPON, THE WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE WEBSITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE, AND/OR UNLAWFUL ACTIVITY ON THE WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
- YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY CRAFTEX AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
Availability and termination
- We will use reasonable endeavours to maintain the availability of the Website, except during scheduled maintenance periods, and are entitled to discontinue providing the Website or any part thereof with or without notice to you.
- CRAFTEX may in its sole discretion terminate, suspend and modify this Website, with or without notice to you. You agree that CRAFTEX will not be liable to you in the event that it chooses to suspend, modify or terminate this Website other than for processing any orders made by you prior to such time, to the extent possible.
- If you fail to comply with your obligations under these Terms and Conditions, including any incident involving payment of the price of an order for any Goods, this may (in our sole discretion with or without notice to you) lead to a suspension and/or termination of your access to the Website without any prejudice to any claims for damages or otherwise that we may have against you.
- CRAFTEX is entitled, for purposes of preventing suspected fraud and/or where it suspects that you are abusing the Website and/or have created multiple user profiles to take advantage of a promotion or Coupon intended by CRAFTEX to be used once-off by you, to blacklist you on its database (including suspending or terminating your access to the Website), refuse to accept or process the payment on any order, and/or to cancel any order concluded between you and CRAFTEX, in whole or in part, on notice to you. CRAFTEX shall only be liable to refund monies already paid by you (see CRAFTEX's Returns Policy in this regard) and accepts no other liability which may arise as a result of such blacklisting and/or refusal to process any order.
- At any time, you can choose to stop using the Website, with or without notice to CRAFTEX.
- The failure of us to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. These Terms and any policies or operating rules posted by us on this site or in respect to the website constitutes the entire agreement and understanding between you and us and govern your use of the website, superseding any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions). Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed against the drafting party.
Governing law and jurisdiction
- These Terms and Conditions and our relationship and/or any dispute arising from or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of the Website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.
For European Union (EU) Users
- If You are a European Union consumer, you will benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in which you are resident.
The United States Legal Compliance
- You represent and warrant that (i) You are not located in a country that is subject to the United States government embargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a "terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on any United States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Disputes Resolution & Notices
- If You have any concern or dispute about the Website or Company, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally by contacting the Company.
- CRAFTEX hereby selects Unit 2 Jackalview, 485 Boundry Road, Northriding, Johannesburg, South Africa 2169, as its address for the service of all formal notices and legal processes in connection with these Terms and Conditions ("legal address"). CRAFTEX may change this address from time to time by updating these Terms and Conditions.
- You hereby select the delivery address specified with your order as your legal address, but you may change it to any other physical address by giving CRAFTEX not less than 7 days' notice in writing.
- Notices must be sent either by hand, courier, or email and must be in English. All notices sent by:
- hand will be deemed to have been received on the date of delivery;
- courier, will be deemed to have been received 10 days after the date of posting;
- email will be deemed to have been on the date indicated in the "Read Receipt" notification. ALL EMAIL COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN YOU AND US MUST MAKE USE OF THE "READ RECEIPT" FUNCTIONto serve as proof that an email has been received.
- For the purposes of the ECT Act, CRAFTEX's information is as follows, which should be read in conjunction with its product descriptions and other terms and conditions contained on the Website:
- Full name: CRAFTEX Warehouse (Pty) Ltd, a private company registered in South Africa with registration number 2018/401792/07
- Physical address (also postal and street address): Unit 2 Jackalview, 485 Boundry Road, Northriding, Johannesburg, South Africa 2169
- Phone number: +27 11 083 7372
- Email address: email@example.com
- Tax Number: 9852849166
- VAT Number: 4520296486
- CRAFTEX may, in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason and without prior written notice, suspend or terminate the operation of the Website or the user's right to use the Website or any of its contents subject to us processing any orders then already made by you.
- You may not cede, assign or otherwise transfer your rights and obligations in terms of these Terms and Conditions to any third party.
- Any failure on the part of you or CRAFTEX to enforce any right in terms hereof shall not constitute a waiver of that right.
- If any term or condition contained herein is declared invalid, the remaining terms and conditions will remain in full force and effect.
- No variation, addition, deletion, or agreed cancellation of the Terms and Conditions will be of any force or effect unless in writing and accepted by or on behalf of the parties hereto.
- These Terms and Conditions contain the whole agreement between you and CRAFTEX and no other warranty or undertaking is valid unless contained in this document between the parties.
If you have any questions about these Terms and Conditions, You can contact us:
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: http://www.craftexwarehouse.com/contact-us
- By phone number: 011 083 7372