CRAFTEX Chalk Paint
CRAFTEX Chalk Paint can be applied to most surfaces. It is easy to apply and doesn’t need much preparation. Our paint is a non-toxic water-based paint that does not require priming and is easy to clean. If you need a sample or larger quantity please do not hesitate to contact us.
Please Note: The paint colours shown are digitised and may not look the same in person. If you are not sure what the colour looks like please order a sample from us.
What is Chalk Paint:
Chalk Paint Instructions:
- Shake the paint well before you use it.
- It is best to use a Silicone Bristle Brush because there is less fibre loss to stick to your painted surface.
- There is no need to use a primer on your product beforehand.
- Prepare the surface by washing it with sugar soap to remove any oils and dirt.
- Allow 30 mins drying between coats.
- For the best result lightly sand between coats and before waxing or sealing.
- It’s normal for lighter colours to need more coats than darker colours.
- To thin the paint, simply add & mix in some water, this technique is also used for whitewash effects.
- If you are distressing your product, make sure to distress the product before you use wax or sealer.
- The finished product is quite porous, you may want to seal it with soft wax or sealer,
- which will give a satin finish, enhancing the colour of your project.
- To clean your equipment, simply use warm soapy water.
- Remember to close & seal your container when finished.
If you have any trouble or questions, please contact us. You can also follow all our news and updates on our Facebook Page.
There are no reviews yet.